PrintableCal

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
jimindt

PrintableCal

Post by jimindt » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:26 pm

I've just installed PrintableCal. I'm running VueMinder Pro 11.2.3 and Windows 7.

PrintableCal shows up in Excel and in Word when I open them. However, I can't find the basic PrintableCal software to run it outside of them.

There's no shortcut on my desktop, nor is it in the Program list. Can someone point me to it? I'd like to use it to print a calendar out of VueMinder

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: PrintableCal

Post by VueSoft » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Hi jimindt, welcome to the forums. PrintableCal is an add-in for Word and Excel. As such, it doesn't run outside of Word or Excel as a standalone program.

To print calendars from VueMinder using PrintableCal, follow these steps:
1. Start Word or Excel.
2. Click the "Create Calendar" button on the PrintableCal tab of the Office ribbon.
3. Select the template you'd like to use and then click Next.
4. Select the desired options and then click Next.
5. Click the "Add Calendar" button to add the calendar(s) from VueMinder. You only need to do this once. PrintableCal will remember which calendars you have selected.
6. Click the Done button.
7. The calendar will generate using the selected template, settings, and calendar data. You can then print the calendar as you would print other documents from Excel or Word.

Note: The "Quick Calendar" and "Recent" buttons on the PrintableCal tab can be used to quickly re-generate a calendar using previously selected template, settings, and calendar sources.

See the documentation linked below for more detailed instructions on how to add your VueMinder calendars to PrintableCal:
http://www.printablecal.com/Learn-More/ ... /VueMinder

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

jimindt

Re: PrintableCal

Post by jimindt » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:00 pm

Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for.