Today Colors

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
zplugger

Today Colors

Post by zplugger » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Just download your program, let me say it look real nice. Did some reading but could not find a answer to my question. I'm using the OfficeBlack.isl template,the current day is a brown color around the boarder with a white background for the fill. Is there a way to change the brown on this template?

Thank You

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Today Colors

Post by VueSoft » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Hi zplugger, welcome to the forums. The border color around the current date can be modified by using the "Customize Appearance Theme" command on the Tools menu. Here's how:

1. Click the "Customize Appearance Theme" command on the Tools menu. An Appearance Theme Editor window will appear.

2. Hover the mouse over the middle of the current date and press 1 on the keyboard to access the "ScheduleCurrentDay" appearance settings.

3. There are 3 border color settings in the "Border" area of the settings panel. Set each one to the desired color.

4. Hover the mouse over the bar at the top of the current date and press 1 on the keyboard to access the "ScheduleDayHeader" settings.

5. In the Editor Window on the right side of the screen, expand "ScheduleDayHeader". There will be a sub-node labeled "ScheduleCurrentDayHeader". Click that sub-node.

6. Change the background color for the "ScheduleCurrentDayHeader". The background color can be selected in the left side of the settings window. If you choose a dark background color, you might want to change the text color to white. This can be done in the Font area of the settings window.

7. Click the "Save As" button on the Theme Editor window.

8. Save the theme to a location of your choice.

9. Open the Appearance Options and select the folder and theme file you just saved (if you skip this step, VueMinder will revert to the previous theme the next time it loads).

I've attached an example theme file that I created while writing the steps above. I hope it helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
OfficeBlack - Blue Border Around Current Date.zip
(22.02 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

zplugger

Re: Today Colors

Post by zplugger » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:19 am

Thank You
What Great support,see you worked very hard on this program. Can't believe what this program can do,so well written.
Z