combine appearance themes?

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
laavista

combine appearance themes?

Post by laavista » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:57 pm

I really like 'color' so I use the "DeepPurple.isl" appearance for the calendar. I needed a larger font for the contact list, so I downloaded the "larger font in contact list.isl". It's the perfect size for the contact list. However, if I select the 'larger font in contact list' appearance, the calendar is bland.

Is there anyway to combine appearances, e.g., combine the 'DeepPurple" with the "larger font in contact list"?

I tried hovering over a field in the contact list and pressing 1 (which I could not get to work). I thought if I could do this while just in the DeepPurple appearance that it would solve the problem, but I could not get it to work.

Thanks

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: combine appearance themes?

Post by VueSoft » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:12 pm

Hi laavista, a walkthrough on using the Appearance Theme Editor can be found in the documentation linked below. Maybe this will help.
http://www.vueminder.com/products/vuemi ... theme.html

In any case, I've used the Appearance Theme Editor to customize the font size of the Deep Purple theme.
DeepPurple - Larger Contact List Font.zip
(23.59 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
To use this appearance theme, extract the zip file to the folder where VueMinder was installed (usually C:\Program Files (x86)\VueSoft\VueMinder). Open the Appearance Options and select the "DeepPurple - Larger Contact List Font" theme file. Click OK. You should see the font is now larger.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

laavista

Re: combine appearance themes?

Post by laavista » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:27 am

Again, your customer service is the best I've ever experienced. Thank you so much for the info, and THANK YOU for creating this custom appearance.

I have shared my experience with VueMinder Pro with a large number of people. The software package is outstanding, but the customer service surpasses all expectations.

THANKS.