today I tried to migrate my calendar and 2 task lists to a different google account. As Google's web interface does not provide any function for task import/export, I wanted to use Vueminder for that. Here's what I did:
- subscribed task lists of old account with Vueminder
- exported lists to ical files
- removed old lists and calendars from Vueminder
- created new empty lists in new account using web interface
- subscribed to those lists of new account with Vueminder
- imported stored icals to new lists; showed up correctly
- started synchronization; all tasks vanished
For all who are interested: I found a workaround by using
These are 2 web interfaces which use google API to export and import tasks from a google account.
Is it possible to set global task calendar defaults that are applied to any new task calendar? Something like that can be done for normal calendars, but I did not find a similar option for tasks.
Vueminder Pro v11.2.2