Reminder snoozed dosent re-awake

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
karlv

Reminder snoozed dosent re-awake

Post by karlv » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:24 am

Hi,

I am using V11.2.0 pro.

When I snooze a reminder (which is past it's due date), the reminder remains snoozed and doesn't wake up.

Karlv

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Reminder snoozed dosent re-awake

Post by VueSoft » Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:33 pm

Hi Karlv, welcome to the forums. In the Reminder Options, make sure the boxes labeled "Don't show reminders for events that occur in the past" and "Automatically complete past events" are unchecked.

If that doesn't fix it, after snoozing a reminder, click on the associated event and look at the Details Pane. There should be an indication of when the reminder will reappear. Maybe this will provide a clue as to why the reminder isn't reappearing (i.e., if you accidentally snoozed it for 1 week instead of 1 hour).
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

karlv

Post by karlv » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:55 am

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The boxes labeled "Don't show reminders for events that occur in the past" and "Automatically complete past events" are unchecked.

The recent reminders page shows that the item is snoozed until 04/07/2014.

Regards,

Karl.
Attachments
2014-07-14 17_45_15-Recent Reminders.png
2014-07-14 17_45_15-Recent Reminders.png (2.48 KiB) Viewed 3710 times

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi Karl, I'm not sure what is causing the problem. It's not something I've been able to replicate, nor has anyone else reported this behavior. I'm guessing there's something in your data file that is causing it, but without the data file it's difficult to diagnose.

If possible, could you send me a backup of your data, so I can try debugging the problem? You can generate a backup file using the "Backup Data" command on the File menu. Please send the file to support@vueminder.com. All data will be kept strictly confidential and will be removed from my computer as soon as I've finished diagnosing the problem.
Dan Chartrand, Founder

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:12 pm

The problem was with reminders in a recurring series that occurred more than 7 days ago. This has been corrected in version 11.2.1. To update, click the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu.
Dan Chartrand, Founder