Auto Sync Seems to be broken for my google calendars

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
DawtComm

Auto Sync Seems to be broken for my google calendars

Post by DawtComm » Thu May 29, 2014 10:27 am

I have looked through everything I can think of to get the auto sync to work. It works perfect when I click sync now, or right click sync calendar. But the option to auto sync is checked and it does not do it on its own. I also do not see an option to set the sync interval for the google calendar is this normal?

Note using 11.1.1 and have 2 google calendars set up. Additional notes: I have subscribed to one Google account and shared my other google calendar on the account I have subscribed to. So as far as Vueminder is concerned it is subscribed to one account and the second calendar is the shared calendar.

DawtComm

Re: Auto Sync Seems to be broken for my google calendars

Post by DawtComm » Thu May 29, 2014 1:15 pm

Solved. I removed all calendars and readded them and even though using the same account I told it I was using a new account and went through that whole process.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Auto Sync Seems to be broken for my google calendars

Post by VueSoft » Thu May 29, 2014 5:27 pm

Hi DawtComm, I'm not sure why re-adding the calendar fixed it, but I'm glad you were able to get it working. I'm updating the next version of VueMinder to the latest Google Calendar API, so hopefully that will solve whatever caused the problem originally.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA