Also note, 11.0.1 still requires Windows Update KB2468871 to be installed for proper syncing with Google Calendar (if using Windows 7 or earlier).
VueMinder Lite 11.0.1 Beta 2
- Corrected a problem with some computers being unable to sync with Google Calendar.
- Corrected a problem with exported ICS files sometimes not being able to be imported by VueMinder or other applications.
- Corrected the Desktop Calendar to show today's date on the first week row of the Month view after VueMinder is restarted, if the Month view is configured to show a number of weeks instead of a whole month.
- Corrected the width of label columns in the Contact Editor. The columns were too wide on some computers.
- Other minor corrections.
The Pro and Ultimate versions include the same corrections as the Lite version, plus the following...
- Corrected how deleted events are handled in calendars that are both published and subscribed. Deleted events were still appearing in external apps.
- Corrected a problem with recurring events defined in VueMinder not syncing with Google Calendar if an ending date was specified for the recurrence.
- Corrected syncing calendar colors with Google Calendar. The secondary background color and background gradient specified in VueMinder will no longer be lost after syncing.
- Corrected an error message that could appear on some computers when exporting contacts.
- Corrected the default recipient for email, SMS, or phone reminders to match the selected contact when a new event is created for the contact.
- Corrected a problem with date numbers in the Month view being difficult to read if a background picture is specified for a date and one of the non-default appearance themes is used.