Vue Minder gets deleted

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
crescere

Vue Minder gets deleted

Post by crescere » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 am

I have the free version of Vue Minder and it gets automaticaly deleted each day. Is the free version only allowed for a limited time? There was no warning. I have reloaded the same program several times, and it keeps getting deleted. I have lost a series of important apointments I recorded.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Vue Minder gets deleted

Post by VueSoft » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:07 am

Hi crescere, welcome to the forums. I'm not sure I understand the problem you're describing. Are you saying VueMinder gets uninstalled every day and you have to reinstall it? I have absolutely no idea why that would happen, and it would have to rank as one of the most bizarre problems to ever be reported. There is no time limit to the Lite version. Maybe you have a virus that is uninstalling programs?
:?:

Maybe the program isn't being "deleted" as you say. Maybe it's just being hidden when minimized. There should be an icon in the task tray (near the clock) for accessing VueMinder after it has been minimized. If you don't see the task tray icon, it's probably hidden and accessible from the arrow button in the task tray. See the link below for more information:
http://www.vueminder.com/products/vuemi ... narea.html

If that doesn't explain it either, and what you mean is that your events are getting deleted, maybe there's a problem with the data folder where VueMinder is attempting to save data. On the Options menu, click "Program". Next, pick a different folder in the "Data folder" field. Make sure to select a folder that is private to your computer. If you are attempting to share the same data folder with multiple installations of VueMinder Lite - that won't work. The Pro version is needed in order to share data.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood or if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA