Default new event

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
dr_hersh

Default new event

Post by dr_hersh » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Somehow the default event status changed from Default to Holiday. I have no idea how that happened, and I can't figure out how to change it back to Default.

dr_hersh

Re: Default new event

Post by dr_hersh » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:01 pm

In fact, the new events no not automatically include a reminder now, which previously was standard. What happened?

dr_hersh

Post by dr_hersh » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:33 pm

Somehow, and I have no idea how, the default calendar switched to US Holidays. I was able to reset to my default calendar, and things seem to be fine now. It was crazymaking until I waded through things.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Hi dr_hersh, the default calendar can be selected below the calendar list. If you don't see the calendar list, click the "Calendar Items" command on the View menu and then click the "Calendars" tab.

There's a lock button in the "Default calendar" field that will prevent the default calendar from changing. If the default calendar field is unlocked, the default calendar will change whenever you click a calendar's name or select an item associated with a different calendar.

See the link below for more information. Hopefully this will help you understand what happened and how to prevent it from happening in the future...
http://www.vueminder.com/index.php?mact ... eturnid=61
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

dr_hersh

Post by dr_hersh » Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:57 am

I think I figured it out, but it was realllllly complicated, and took me a long time to find what you direted me to.