Iranian Holidays Calendar

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
ya3r

Iranian Holidays Calendar

Post by ya3r » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:01 pm

A problem for iranian users
"Iranian Holidays (persian)" Calendar is only for year 2012 and it's recurrence is not usable for other years ...

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Iranian Holidays Calendar

Post by VueSoft » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Hi ya3r, welcome to the forums and thank you for the feedback. I don't maintain the Persian-language Iranian holidays calendar. It comes from an external source. I searched for an updated version of the calendar but couldn't find one. I apologize for the inconvenience.

While I was searching, I did find an updated English-language version of the Iranian Holidays calendar. I'm not sure if it has all the events you're looking for, but you can add the calendar using the "Add Public Calendars and Holidays" command on the File menu.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

ya3r

Post by ya3r » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:46 pm

tanQ 4 your fast investigation and attention ,
and tanQ 4 your updates , previous calendar was the best for Iranian users , if you know who was made that one , It makes me happy to interview with him
Our new year was started from March 21 (first day of our year is March 21) , and I just want to have Persian month and days (not other events )
If non of them isn't executable I should make the new update of that persian calendar , but I don't know what I should do ?!!!! Help me plz ...

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Hi ya3r, I haven't been able to find an updated Persian-language version of the calendar. If you'd like to update the calendar yourself for 2013, open the Calendar Properties of the current Iranian Holidays calendar and uncheck the box at the top of the Subscribe tab. This will make the calendar editable. Next, use the "New -> Event" command on the File menu to add events to the Iranian Holidays calendar.

When you're finished, if you'd like to make the calendar available to other people, please export it using the "Export Events" command on the File menu. Export to the iCalendar (ICS) file format and then email the ICS file to support@vueminder.com. I'll host the calendar on my website and will make the calendar available on the Add Public Calendars and Holidays window.

I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA