task loses it's reminder

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
NormC

task loses it's reminder

Post by NormC » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:10 am

In My Tasks I have two calendars - Tasks and Tasks w/Reminders. The latter has a default reminder to play a wave file 15 minutes before the task begins. The Tasks calendar is the default for new tasks being created.

If I create a new task, and before saving it I change the calendar within the task to Tasks w/Reminders, then when I click on Save and Close, the task is initially stored as a task with the reminder symbol displayed. Within a few seconds the reminder symbol disappears. The task still belongs to the Tasks w/Reminders calendar.

Opening the task shows that not only has the check box for "show a Popup Reminder" become unchecked, but the default content information has also been deleted.

This is a problem which is new as of V10.1.8

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: task loses it's reminder

Post by VueSoft » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:02 pm

Hi NormC, thank you for letting me know about the problem. I'll fix this in the next version and will post a reply when it's ready.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: task loses it's reminder

Post by VueSoft » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Version 10.1.9 is now available. This version fixes the problem with tasks not being properly reassigned from one calendar to another. To update, click the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA