Reminder option

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
supark71

Reminder option

Post by supark71 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:18 pm

After I add and save an event, it automatically sets an popup reminder. I go back and edit the event to remove the reminder, but after I close the box, it sets the reminder again by itself.

Please help!!

Thank you.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Reminder option

Post by VueSoft » Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Hi supark71, welcome to the forums. Do you have a default reminder enabled on your calendar? Please open the Calendar Properties by double-clicking the calendar's name. Click the "Event Defaults" tab and then clear any default reminders. Does that fix it?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

supark71

Post by supark71 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:28 am

I checked the setting but no reminder was on. I went back to the events and unchecked the box, saved and closed it. But after I did that, it automatically set a popup reminder again.

Anything else I can do to fix this?

Please advice.
Thank you.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Post by VueSoft » Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:53 pm

I'm not sure what is causing this behavior. It's not something I've ever seen happen before. Maybe there's something weird going on in your data. If possible, could you send a backup of your data to support@vueminder.com, so I can try debugging the problem? To create a backup, use the "Backup Data" command on the File menu. All data will be kept strictly confidential and will be removed from my computer as soon as I've finished investigating the problem.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA