Priorities editor bug

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
Qub1

Priorities editor bug

Post by Qub1 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:39 pm

I have noticed that there is a bug in the priorities editor - No matter what name you give the lowest item on the list, it won't show up, and neither are you able to move the second to lowest item down in order for it to become the lowest item. It is like it doesn't see that last item as an actual item.

I hope you can fix this in the next version.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Priorities editor bug

Post by VueSoft » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:51 pm

Hi Qub1, thank you for the feedback. The last priority is a special case that means "no priority". It is always at the bottom of the list and other priorities can't be moved below the "no priority" entry because that wouldn't make sense.

I'll fix the priority list so the name will be shown. The name defaults to "None" but could be changed. Just keep in mind the intent of this priority is different than the others. It's meant for items that don't have a specific priority, so it would be a good idea to name it accordingly.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Priorities editor bug

Post by VueSoft » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:03 pm

This has been fixed in version 10.1.5. The priority list will show "None", or whatever name you give this priority level, instead of a blank name. To update, click the "Check for Updates" command on the Help menu.
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA