Fonts and sizes for 10.0

Need help with VueMinder Pro or Ultimate? Ask your questions here.
lmkelley

Fonts and sizes for 10.0

Post by lmkelley » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:53 pm

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem but when I updated to 10.0, my calendar font changed to Accent SF, 9 pt. This font is now my only option. There are a few other fonts whose names begin with A in the font drop down window but if I click on any of those they turn into Accent SF. Similarly with the point size, the only functional number is 9. I tried resetting the basic toolbar in the appearance option but that did not do anything. I never changed the font from whatever was the former default. This font selection just showed up with the update. The biggest problem this is causing me is that I can no longer read the entries on my calendar with this artistic, bold and small typeface. How can I get a readable font back again? Thanks.

VueSoft
Dan Chartrand

Re: Fonts and sizes for 10.0

Post by VueSoft » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:17 am

Hi lmkelley, welcome to the forums. I'm not sure what is causing the behavior you're seeing. I'm not seeing this on any of my test computers and I haven't received any other reports of other people having this problem.

Maybe something went wrong with the installation. Please uninstall via the Control Panel (this won't remove any data or license information) and then re-install using the link below:
http://www.vueminder.com/index.php?page=download

Also try a reboot. Does that fix it?
Dan Chartrand, Founder
VueSoft LLC | St. Louis, Missouri, USA